Joining the WTA
If the WTA sounds good to you and you are interested in joining, there are a few things you can do.
- REGISTRATION FOR 2018 IS CLOSED
- 2018 Registration Form. Print the form, fill it out, and mail it with your membership fee to the address listed on the form and you'll be in!
(You need the Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in to view the PDF form. If you don't already have it, you can download it for free at www.adobe.com.)
- Email if you have any questions that were not answered somewhere on this site.
- Pick up a registration form from one of the locations listed below.
- Registration deadline for 2018 was April 15 .
- Members must be 18 years old or a graduating high school senior who will turn 18 this year.
- High school students of any age may also join the league if they will be playing doubles with an adult family member. Hopefully this will encourage families to get out and play tennis together.
- Any member of the high school tennis team may join the league with approval from their coach. Please contact your coach before mailing your registration form.
If you live and/or work in Watertown, dues are $30.
If you live and work outside Watertown, dues are $35.
If you are planning on joining just to be a sub, the cost is just $15.
Registration forms and information packets are also available at the following locations each spring:
- The Watertown Public Library - 100 S. Water St.
- Park and Recreation Office - 515 S. First St.
Need a Doubles Partner?
If you would like to play doubles and are in need of a partner, you can contact us. We will keep track of anyone who needs to be paired up. Please contact us as early as possible so we have time to pair people up since we will also be busy putting together the schedules.
You can email us at email@example.com.
If possible, please list an email addres on your registration. If you prefer not to have your email address published on the member list in the schedules mailing, please check the appropriate box on the registration form.
The schedules mailing will be sent via email to those who agree. You can then print a copy of the whole mailing, only your specific schedule(s), or simply access it digitally as needed. All the information in this mailing and the schedules, when completed, can also be viewed and printed out from the website.
We hope most of you will choose digital communication. It really saves time, money, and the environment. Please indicate on the registration form using the check box, whether you agree to have the next mailing sent to you electronically and if you do not want your email address printed in the mailing. Please print your email address clearly being sure to differentiate numbers and letters (for example, the number “1” vs. the letter “L”).
Thank you for your interest in the Watertown Tennis Association!